It is difficult to imagine a smoothly running company that uses traditional ways to manage sales, marketing. CRM systems improve the company with visible results. Combining a CRM system with software for creating custom notifications not only improves the flow of information among the company, but also increases the efficiency of the sales, marketing, and customer service department.
Firmao is a Polish CRM / WMS process automation software available in the cloud. It has been sold in Poland and foreign markets for 13 years. Dedicated to small and medium-sized companies, and thanks to its modular design, it provides a unique ability to quickly and easily adapt to the specific needs of any company. Firmao can be easily integrated with more than 1,000 external IT systems. Firmao is a European alternative to American systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Indian Zoho, and Russian Bitrix24.
The integration is very easy to set up, as you just need to configure it in Zapier.
Zapier – Triggers and Actions
The integration between Zapier, Firmao and Pingbell offers various Triggers and Actions to automate the flow of data between these platforms.
Triggers: are the events that trigger automatic actions in the integration. For example the trigger can be a new invoice in Firmao.
Actions: are the specific actions that are taken as a result of triggers. For example, when a new invoice is created a notification can appear triggered by Pingbell.
What needs to be done to connect applications in Zapier?
Firmao: Log into your account, click in to the button on the right corner (with letter A – admin), click “company settings”. On the left you’ll have different categories – click on Integrations. On the top click on “API”, then click “Enable API”. Here you’ll have API login and Password – that’s the credentials needed for you to sign in Zapier. You can set the rest simply via Zapier.
Pingbell: If you have set your account, enter settings and copy API Key. Then enter Zapier and paste API Key, when signing in.
How to create working Zap:
Before we start with Firmao configuration, prepare and customize your notification in Pingbell.
- Choose a trigger Firmao – it will be the thing you want to get notifications about, ex. New Task.
Configure the first step.
- Test the performance of Zap.
- Configure second stage – Select Pingbell, configure the first elements and choose the sound earlier configured in Pingbell.
- Test the performance of Zap.
- The automation is ready! As a result, when a new task is added in Firmao, Pingbell will notify the employees with earlier configured sound.
Preparing the whole Zap took less than 5 minutes.
How you can benefit using Firmao CRM with Pingbell
- Assign different notifications to each important event in a company.
- Monitor important tasks, sales, leads.
- Enhanced Productivity: Task reminders and automated status updates reduce manual workload, allowing sales teams to focus on high-priority tasks and strategic activities.
- Effective collaboration: custom notifications support communication by keeping team members on the same page, ensuring that everyone is aware of important updates and changes.
- Task Reminders and Follow-ups – stay up to date with every task.